Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
The process may have changed slightly since I did it but as far as I'm aware is the online assessment/CV part. Then you'll be invited for the first set of Psychometric tests, with possibly a Driver Manager interview on the same day if they can fit it in. After that it's off to do more...
Hi, I'm a driver for WMT. Whilst you're training you're on the basic pay rate which is (if I can recall) around 26/27k. Once you've passed your training (should be 9 months, you're lucky if it's that quick) for the first year driving on your own it goes up to around 35k and then after another...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.