Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I fear for the 21:20 Yeovil Junction beyond Gillingham - as a frequent late long distance traveller this train is so useful but very often on weekdays I am the sole occupant at YJ - I am sure SWR are just looking for an opportunity to curtail it M-T. The F-Su Exeter student traffic justifies its...
Building on fgwrich's post above, this slip HAS been a long, long time coming - the area has plenty of history in this respect - back in 2010 I flagged up the state of the earthwork on the DS just beyond the UB to NR Earthwork colleagues - I had been following up track geometry issues that had...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.