Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you for your responses. Is it possible to avoid the criminal record? I am currently a university student and cannot have any criminal convictions affect my education or career.
I was travelling on a CrossCountry train using a ticket I had paid for with my 16-25 Young Persons Railcard. The ticket I had purchased had 30% off due to the Railcard discount. I had not noticed my Railcard had expired a few days before my journey. I was therefore not entitled to the 30%...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.