• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by skenz77

  1. S

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    Hi Ian Thanks very much for a well informed post. As have all the posts. certainly keeping my beady eye on that site now! Scott:p
  2. S

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    I take it to get the trainning you need to get the job? :p
  3. S

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    :roll:Thanks! Is their any way i can get the ball rolling though even is there are no vacancies? Am thirty bloody two in march lol
  4. S

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    I have recently become redundant as an Assistant Site Manager, before that I was a joiner. I wish to diversify and have chosen the rail network. I would like to earn within the 30k bracket. Is working as a train driver a good stepping stone? I live in the west of Scotland near Glasgow. Please help:|

Top