• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by silvermoon

  1. S

    Travelling with a bike box

    Thanks very much for taking the time to reply! Really appreciate the information. I think it looks like it may be easier to take a bus to Reading and get a train from there.
  2. S

    Travelling with a bike box

    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with some information? I will be travelling from Canada, arriving in Heathrow airport and taking a train to Swansea in June and doing a return journey in July. Not sure of the exact dates yet. I'm a triathlete, and am planning to bring my bike, packed in a...

Top