• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Sehnsucht

  1. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    If the case has gone to court and I haven't shown up, what kind of fine would that be? There's also a littering fine I didn't pay. I feel like such an idiot.
  2. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    I do feel responsible for this myself and disappointed in myself, not in a public service making sure everyone pays to use it. I just want to know what I'm dealing with as I am not in a stable situation. Thank you
  3. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    I have extreme anxiety over things like this so I wanted to be more informed before I called! If I explain my circumstances do you think that will help with any fine or further action? Thank you
  4. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    I did not have a stable address that I could stay at for long enough, no. And I didn't want to use someone else's address althoufh maybe I should have. Such as a relative
  5. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    I don't have any consumer debt but I do have an old littering fine that I haven't paid either. I just remembered. I was told at the time by people that it's nothing to worry about but maybe I was being naive. I honestly have not heard of anyone having problems with this sort of thing as I know...
  6. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    I don't mind my name being posted here. This is the email and its very strange that they haven't given any details. I am wondering if they've been sending letters to my old address and only emailed when I didn't reply. If Lowell have bought my debt doesn't that signify they're really trying to...
  7. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    Thank you so much for your reply. The problem is I gave an old address? I do not know if they've sent letters of any kind and have no way of getting that mail. It's only been a few months so I don't know, but I've heard of people ignoring these until they give up, as it was only 20 pounds. I...
  8. S

    Unpaid Train Fine

    Hello In March 2019 I was on the train from Tipton to Birmingham New Street without having purchased a ticket, I wasn't familiar with the train station and was running for the train, so I didnt think it would be a problem to buy it on the train from a conductor which I often do. This time I was...

Top