Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks a lot for the replies. :)
I wasn't really planning on going for a guards job right now to be honest, I was thinking more about cleaning staff or something more easily attainable but yeah I'll keep my eye on the website, thanks again both of you.
Hi. I've been interested in working in the rail industry for a while now and I recently asked a guard what would be the best way for me to apply for a job with Merseyrail. He instructed me to go to the website and there should be a list of regularly updated jobs there. I checked it out and the...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.