Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I spent more time on the other questions and really did not think that this question would have been a problem, I should have gave a few examples and emphasized on the level of responsibility and achievement of working alone. Again for next time i will certainly endevour to find out what are the...
CBI = Competency Based Interview or can be called a Structured Interview
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I too can agree with the above, However, didn't you fail on the working alone question? I too failed on the same question, which was bizarre as i've been working alone for...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.