• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by scotland123

  1. S

    'Verification Letter' Crosscountry trains

    Thanks. What do you think a likelihood of going to court/getting a criminal record is? Should I seek legal advice or is this not necessary?
  2. S

    'Verification Letter' Crosscountry trains

    The lie about having the railcard at home is what I think they will be using as evidence as there's no other way they would be able to prove intent.
  3. S

    'Verification Letter' Crosscountry trains

    Believe it was between York and Doncaster. 3 of us.
  4. S

    'Verification Letter' Crosscountry trains

    Hi, Me and a group of friends, all 19/20 year old students, were travelling from Glasgow to Sheffield. Five rail card tickets were bought by one of my friends, who had a valid railcard, but three of us did not. We traveled anyway, which I acknowledge was a big mistake and it was my duty to...

Top