• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Scotdriver01

  1. S

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    Yeah. It takes about 4 months in the classroom, and about 6mths with a driving instructor. Well worth it.
  2. S

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    Hi there, I would not worry about the age thing to much. I am a scotrail driver and ther was a large age range going through the training process with me. I think the oldest was around 40ish. Scotrail do regularly hire for drivers as there is major expansion plans, so keep checking. Good luck
  3. S

    Northern Ireland Railways

    Thats great, thanks for the help.
  4. S

    Northern Ireland Railways

    I was just wondering if anyone knows when or if Northern Ireland Railways (Translink) advertise jobs for drivers. I am a driver in Scotland but would like to move to Belfast and try and get a job there. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Top