• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by sam123

  1. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    What was the set of charges offered?
  2. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    If you can let us know how you get off fingers crossed for you
  3. S

    I wrongly attempted to pay for a shorter fare on ATW

    I don’t have Twitter, I have Facebook? Or just my email address thank you x
  4. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Maybe you shouldn’t assume things then
  5. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Would that be for more serious evasions not just one stop? Or for someone who has been caught before ?
  6. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Has anyone actually gone to court after refused settlements? All I have seen is settlements that have been accepted
  7. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Out of curiosity what station did you actually travel from and what did you say you travelled from is there only one stop distance?
  8. S

    I wrongly attempted to pay for a shorter fare on ATW

    Ok thank you for the advise, I have asked jamo04 for further advise thanks
  9. S

    I wrongly attempted to pay for a shorter fare on ATW

    I completely understand why it is in place and get the fact that they have probably heard a lot of excuses but people can make genuine mistakes and the reason it is stressing me so much is the fact that it was. all I’m looking for from this site is similar experiences and the outcomes that...
  10. S

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    I would also like to know what happened as I am now in similar situation thanks
  11. S

    I wrongly attempted to pay for a shorter fare on ATW

    I’m trying not to stress but from what I have read it is pretty hard I’m a natural worrier lol thank you x
  12. S

    I wrongly attempted to pay for a shorter fare on ATW

    I have proof I am 5 months pregnant of course that is not something I’d lie about lol when you are pregnant you do have moments of confusion. Bridgend is one stop after pyle with 2 more before my destination to Cardiff so if I was going to save money deliberately I’d prob chose a a closer...
  13. S

    I wrongly attempted to pay for a shorter fare on ATW

    No like I didn’t try and get a cheaper fair deliberately at all! I’m admitinh yes I did originally say Bridgend but had mitigating circumstances as that is where I live and being pregnant you do tend to mix things up I’m looking for advise not for someone who was not there to try and say it was...

Top