• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by robjp

  1. R

    Northern rail trainee conductor. Doncaster and Barrow

    Hi Shaun, I'm the same. Applied on the 27th but not heard anything. It did say at the time though it could be 4-6 weeks. Training doesn't start until the last week in January so I'm not too concerned. if I haven't heard anything by next week, I will contact them.
  2. R

    Northern rail trainee conductor. Doncaster and Barrow

    No not as yet. They have pulled vacancy down though so I assume they are in the process of letting people know. I'll probaby get email asking to redo online assessment
  3. R

    Northern rail trainee conductor. Doncaster and Barrow

    I have applied for the position at Doncaster. Any advice would be great. I applied a couple of years ago, got through the online assessment but didn't get a interview. What sort of things are they looking on the application. I've never been great at putting things into words

Top