• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Roberttown

  1. R

    Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

    Perhaps. I struggled with a lot of q's yet they passed me.
  2. R

    Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

    Yes. It is as though they were throwing the job at me mate. I did not know an answer to a few questios. I am a bit suspicious now.
  3. R

    Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

    With you mate. I suspect no one is failing dmi and mmi. Overground giving away offers.
  4. R

    Arriva Rail - London Overground - Trainee Positions

    Long term stalker, first time poster. Been offered a contract. Im not from railway background too. Rob

Top