Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Does anyone know how they'll go about electrifying under the bridg arches at Poulton-le-Fylde? this is a massive brick structure with a main road artery (Breck Road) going over it, and the station building forms part of the bridge?
I'd imagine it would be a huge task to raise the arches on...
New user here, thought I'd get involved as I can see a new "Golden Age" of Rail for the Fylde on the horizon now, what with Electrification, and Re-opening of the line to Fleetwood etc.
What's all this talk of "Platform Extensions to Poulton"? Long trains existed before DMU's you know! With...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.