• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by RichT

  1. R

    Greater Anglia Single Justice Procedure Notice

    Since the incident I moved back to paper tickets and have refused to move to smartcards to avoid this issue above. But I feel it's grossly unfair. This seems to be the general consensus of the feedback I am getting here, a bit disappointing, but if there is no way to fight against a 'strict...
  2. R

    Greater Anglia Single Justice Procedure Notice

    Understood, however the stress is a non-factor for me, its the principal that offends me most. I've a genuine customer and have bought tickets for years on end, I have receipts proving so and the attendant issuing the penalty fare even acknowledged so. A mistake on their side at one end, will...
  3. R

    Greater Anglia Single Justice Procedure Notice

    Hi Guys I'm new to this forum and was hoping to get some advice about a situation I am in. I received a charge sheet today about an offence committed 4 - 5 months ago, stating that i contravened Byelaw no 18 (1) of the Railway Byelaws made under Section 219 and Schedule 20 of the Transport...

Top