Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you all for your advice. I will go to Southampton Central Station to get any copies of the documentation. My son did not have the money to pay the penalty on the spot so it is outstanding. Without any documentation, I do not have a reference number to pay online. If I wait for a reminder...
My son was issued a Penalty Fare document about 10 days ago at Southampton Central railway station but has lost the documentation. My son just had his 16th birthday a few days before this was issued and the rail tickets had been bought by a member of the group who didn't realise that my son had...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.