Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi everybody.
Now, I've got another problem with LT1995. When I'm driving from Edgware to Morden on the route, I can see this error message:
http://www.railforums.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=1472&stc=1&d=1241878350
Do you know what the problem is? Can you help me out?
PS: Please...
Hi everybody.
I've got a problem with LT1995 train for MSTS created by Sjoerd Ydema.
When I start MSTS it gives me the following error:
Do you know what the problem is? Can you help me out?
Train folder's name is "LT1995", and the 1973 and 1973 Refurb name are "1973_TUBE_STOCK"...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.