• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by RAWRferal

  1. R

    LUL Employees NR Season ticket discount

    Hi all. I've been lucky enough to have been offered a position with London Underground as one of their new CSAs and I go to sign my contract tomorrow :D I do have a question to anyone who may have the answer: I will be using National Rail services to get to and from work (FCC, I live in...
  2. R

    How do LUL employees get to work for 4:30/5am?

    Thanks for the replies! The reason why I asked is because I'm currently in the interview process for the current recruitment of new Customer Service Assistants. I had my telephone interview today, I feel like it went well but I realise there have been a hell of a lot of applicants so I'm...
  3. R

    How do LUL employees get to work for 4:30/5am?

    Hi all, nice forums you have here! Just out of pure curiosity, how exactly do tube/rail employees get to and from work at such early/late times when presumably there are no trains running. Sorry if this is an ignorant question. Cheers!

Top