• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Ratty81

  1. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Hey u never know. Can't believe it's now two years since we applied for Metro! Time flies !
  2. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Not a sausage :-(
  3. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    So if they recruited would people in the talent pool have to re-apply?
  4. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    I think the question I would like a definite answer to is whether or not those in the current talent pool will be offered a position even if it's another couple of years away. It's the Doncaster assessment which lasts two years which is on my mind. How long could they potentially extend that...
  5. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Ummm not sounding promising is it? Still can but hope for a flurry of retirements. Hope its true that the 2 year assessment expiry will be extended. Had so many hopes on this, still hoping. As always thanks for any info. Much appreciated
  6. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Happy New Year to you too. I think they did three intakes last year which I realise doesn't mean they will do in 2016. Can but wait although my fingers and toes are starting to hurt a little as I've had them crossed a year now :D
  7. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Anyone who has received the call this time around huge congrats! Not heard anything myself, if I do though will post here. Good luck to everyone still on 'the list' :D
  8. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Still in the holding pool myself. It does sound as if they have enough drivers now. Dependant on leavers and retirements by the sounds of things
  9. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Ummm, I mix of good and bad news there. Great news that the two years cld be extended but bad that they will soon have all they need. This could be a long wait for something that may not happen :roll:
  10. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    thanks modern and slow for your replies. I'll be gutted if I sit in the pool for two years and there isn't a position but I suppose Metro themselves don't know for sure how many drivers are going to retire and when. Yeah, i'm going to wait a bit longer then contact HR although I have a...
  11. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Still waiting in the pool myself slowtrain. Haven't heard anything at all since my last post. Does anyone know roughly how much notice is given prior to start date? Holding off booking things just in case I get the call. Fingers crossed the october starters will be contacted soon. Also...
  12. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Don't suppose anyone has heard anything? I have heard that those starting on the june intake have been told. That could mean the next intake is Oct time? I'm only putting two and two together, possibly getting five!
  13. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    U must be so excited CGS, u have done really well to be in first intake. Let us know how training goes, good luck, hopefully be working alongside u sooner rather than later ??????
  14. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Congratulations CGS, hopefully I'll be starting later this year. Where did they send u for medical? Encouraging re driver numbers
  15. R

    Tyne and Wear Metro recruiting

    Looks like Feb intake is now full, here's hoping for the next one. Good luck for Feb ☺

Top