• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by prhodes2002

  1. P

    Can I train as a train driver abroad then work in the UK

    Thank you ever so much, I will keep looking and hoping for any positions that may become available and keep studying until then. Thanks everyone
  2. P

    Can I train as a train driver abroad then work in the UK

    Hi Everyone, I am newish here, I have got one quick question about training as a train driver. Is it possible to train abroad in another country as a train driver, then come back here to the UK and work as a quailified driver? I have been looking for a while now at Trainee Train driver...

Top