Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I appreciate to provide a service to the public heritage railways need a steady, regular income to maintain the infrastructure etc. However, over the past couple of years from articles I've read in various heritage rail-orientated magazines it seems for some of the larger lines the #1 priority...
Not really sure if this should come under the preservation forum or this one but here goes. When travelling south on the M40 I notice what appear to be two abandoned railway embankments on the east (left) of the motorway, just after one passes the Banbury m-way junction. Are these abandoned...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.