• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by PJD

  1. P

    Northern Rail- Wigan and man

    Thanks mate :-)
  2. P

    Northern Rail- Wigan and man

    What's the crack with attire for Friday people, smart casual or go all out with a suit?
  3. P

    Northern Rail- Wigan and man

    I'm through, see you on Friday people ;-)
  4. P

    Northern Rail- Wigan and man

    Ste that's what happened to me "Dear Christopher" instead of Paul. I emailed them straight back and they sent me a reply saying they basically send out loads of emails so mistakes often happen :-/. No tests, just the example based interview with a few questions. I can only imagine this is...
  5. P

    Northern Rail- Wigan and man

    I was told yesterday I have my interview for the Wigan driver job on the 31 Jan. It's being held at the Holiday Inn, across from Lime Street. Anyone else in the same boat?

Top