Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your message. My situation is different to yours because I do not have to worry about child care or school run arrangements so I am quite flexible. All I have been told so far is that the first three weeks we will be doing Monday to Friday. After the initial three...
Hi,
I am starting my training in Birmingham on 7th January for the role of a trainee senior conductor for West Midlands railway. I was wondering if there were books, websites etc that I could read to prepare for the training?
Hello,
Could someone confirm how many days holiday a trainee senior conductor gets and what are the leave arrangements, please?
I am starting my training on Monday 7th January 2019 in Birmingham and in the contract the only information regarding this subject is to refer to the Conductor...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.