Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
How are you counting 22, out of curiosity? If I use Thameslink's travel times service, and travel from Blackfriars to St Pancras from 9-10am on a weekday, I count 18. Perhaps you're including trains terminating at Blackfriars? I also note the Thameslink service double-counts a few - showing...
Have come across this piece, published in August 2019 - http://digitalissues.newcivilengineer.com/2019/0819Thameslink/index.html
It mentions that with civil engineering works now completed, the network is able to run 24 tph once the "full Thameslink timetable" is introduced. However, I cannot...
Hi everyone - first-time poster and looking for your guidance.
I'd understood that at the conclusion of the Thameslink programme (targeted for December 2019), 24 tph would run through the core (between London Blackfriars and London St. Pancras) during peak times. As of today (Wednesday), from...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.