Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Does any1 know of any companies that r looking for trainee train drivers in Kent? I've recently failed to get thought the selection process at eutotunnel because I scored to low on the DTG computerised test (I passed tho) and song want to wait until they r recruiting again next year! Can any1...
I had my dtg test today and although I passed my score was actually to low for eurotunnel and they failed me absolutely gutted! Does any1 know of more lenient/ less strict company in south east?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.