Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
HELLO TO ALL !
We are back from the UK and had a lovely stay in KENT and had nice visits in London !
I would like to thank you all for your much appreciated help !
Kind regards,
Olivier
Thank you clagmonster !!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I have made a test on http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
They say we can buy the train tickets with or without a travel card.
Does this travel card include all day journeys on London underground and buses ? If it does, will...
We will be 2 adults, 2 seniors, 2 children (under15).
From what I can seen, train is AWFULLY expensive during the week ! Why is that ?
Ashford is just 90km away from London !
Thank you for your kind and quick answer !
We are willing to go to London once or twice, maybe more... 1 day each time (morning to evening).
How much is a 'Day Travelcard' you are talking about ? Where can I buy them from ?
Hello there !
I hope this is the right place to post in.
I am writing from France. We will be visiting Ashford, KENT (not SURREY) this summer and would like to go to London.
I was told that when travelling from Ashford I will need a travelcard covering London zones 1-6 as I will be passing...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.