• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by oddisris

  1. O

    Help please! Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Hi everyone, A while ago I posted about a letter I had received for an invalid ticket. I sent a reply and now I got a new letter, giving me the option to pay for a settlement and avoid having to go to court. In the letter it says: "To pay the balance please call our 24 hours Automated Payment...
  2. O

    Help please! Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    He asked a few questions and I had to sign at the end. He asked me where did I take the train, which was my final destination, if I had any form of ticket, if I had done it intentionally, how long did I do it for, and I don't remember if anything else. Not really, I guess I just trusted what...
  3. O

    Help please! Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    No, it was actually Ware (Hertfordshire) Sorry, if they treat it as a repeated offence does it mean I wouldn't be able to get a settlement? Thanks
  4. O

    Help please! Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    I received a letter from the Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit saying that I was questioned about the payment of a rail fare, all the evidence is being considered and that I can reply to the letter if I wish by writing on the back of it with any further comments about the incident. I recently...

Top