• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Nuta

  1. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Thank you. Would you mention that it is your first ever issue of this kind or will they look that up on a system?
  2. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Thank you, do you know if it is reasonable / sensible to offer to settle out of court in the letter?
  3. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    When it comes to offering to settle out of court, is that something that you think should be raised in the letter? If so should I suggest an amount?
  4. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Hi everyone, thank you for your help. The letter says that you have to write on the back of the letter with any information. If I write a printed letter and attach it with a stapler does anyone know if that is an accepted method of communication?
  5. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Again, thank you very much, do you know what area I should look at with regards to this? I will read myself, but don't want to miss anything!
  6. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    No, I used the contactless payment at the gates of the station, which was the issue as I found out at Gatwick that this wasn't the proper method to by a ticket for the second leg of my journey, although the doors to the station opened when I used the contactless card.
  7. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Thank you very much for sharing this information. Do you know where I would be able to reference the underlying source? (e.g. the public list of rules with the relevant information inside). All I can find is newspaper articles online referencing it, but not the actual source information.
  8. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    She told me that I had to pay the penalty fare now. (As a side note I was under a lot of stress!)
  9. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    I think the train stopped at Harlow Town and Bishop's Stortford, but I do not recall if it stopped at both or either with 100% certainty.
  10. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    I begun my journey at Finsbury Park, I then changed at Tottenham Hale, I used my bank card twice (FP to TH, then TH to SA) which had enough money in the account to pay for both tickets. It was a normal fair (It was between 9 am and 5pm, I'm afraid I can't remember the exact time)
  11. N

    Letter from Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit

    Hi forums, I've been reading the responses to other Prosecutions Unit Letter threads and I wanted to get feedback on mine as I'm feeling very anxious about it. (I received a letter from the Greater Anglia Prosecutions Unit saying that I was questioned about the payment of a rail fare, all the...

Top