• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by North-Rail-15

  1. N

    Qualified driver vacancies - TPE - Liverpool, Manchester, Preston & Sheffield (09/07/21)

    Hello I have the assessments next week in Manchester for a Qualified Driver position. Is the interview held on a separate date ? i'm guessing it is as I only have a 2 hour time slot but I don't know for sure. I've had 2 emails now that both say for interview. Perhaps these reminder emails are...
  2. N

    Northern Rail Conductor Assessments

    OK Potato I`ll see you there, I`ll be the one sat shaking in the corner ... lols :roll: Tony
  3. N

    Northern Rail Conductor Assessments

    Hello JohnC Thanks for your reply, I am sitting the tests this Friday afternoon. When do you sit yours?
  4. N

    Northern Rail Conductor Assessments

    Hi Folks I have the Northern Rail Conductor Assessment soon, it comprises of Customer Service Verbal Test, Ticket Selling & Ticket Checking Test, and SCAAT Test. I have looked at the practice material sent by Northern however I am trying to find some additional practice material to swat up on. I...

Top