Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you for that . I will be based at Bournemouth Depot. My start date is on the 25th November although I am still awaiting details for my medical etc. Thank you very much for your help. I am very excited for my new journey. Regards Melvin
Hi I am starting my position as RSM in a few weeks would like to know Abit more about the training location. You mentioned that you did training in derby and in Birmingham. Did they put you up in hotels or did you commute from home ? Also what were the training hours like ?
Regards
Melvin
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.