• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by njarviss

  1. N

    Signaller Jobs

    good luck will keep my fingers crossed for you. I didn't get through to interview on track maintenance so having to wait for another signaller job to come up.
  2. N

    Signaller Jobs

    I've applied for it so fingers crossed, I really want to work for Network Rail:roll:
  3. N

    Signaller Jobs

    I found the lift test the hardest part, have they sent you an assessment booklet? If so just read it and read it and practice.:D --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Has anybody got in to a signalling job by starting as track maintenance? No more signalling in my area at the moment but...
  4. N

    Signaller Jobs

    Got email today to say unsuccessful, gutted but on the positive I got to the last seven. Will keep trying --- old post above --- --- new post below --- I was the first interview and thought it had gone well have asked for feedback but girl said they don't always give it.
  5. N

    Signaller Jobs

    Hi sorry thought I'd replied I've applied for Crag Hall had interview today, crossing everything now
  6. N

    Signaller Jobs

    Crag Hall
  7. N

    Signaller Jobs

    Hi Took 3 weeks to get an email inviting me to the assessment centre and 5 days after got invite to interview. Good luck, I so totally want this job. :D
  8. N

    Signaller Jobs

    How did you get on Junk_girl? I have interview next week for signaller job crossing everything as really want the job.

Top