• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by newtothis

  1. N

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    I know they work weekends, but do they get their two days off together or is it a case of you could have a Monday off and then a Thursday? I only ask because I live quite far away from Folkestone, and if I got through I would happily move down there but I would still like to be able to come...
  2. N

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    I'm stopping at the Grand Burstin. Looks a bit of a dive, but its only one night. Breakfast and dinner included £26 for the night.
  3. N

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Is there anyone who has started from the recruitment drive in May that can give an indication of what the job is like? Shift patterns? Pay whilst training? What training involves? Do they teach you French? What uniform are you expected to wear?
  4. N

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Invited by email. I sent mine off on the 12th, but sent it special delivery so I knew it got there on the 13th.
  5. N

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    I have mine on Wednesday 27th. From the practice material they've sent me it doesn't seem to bad for the first assessment. Is it really like the practice stuff or is that just to lure you into a false sense of security? The bit I'm struggling with is the Group Bourdon test. I can be...

Top