Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
But I would still be £5.50 more to buy, I understand the concept and how it works but if I currently spend £55 a week adding upto £220 a month - It's better that way 220/4=55
I pressed the wrong key when typing the 16-25 railcard price, correct it being £12 a day
--- old post above --- --- new...
I saw another thread elsewhere and wondered if it was true, if it was would stations such as Hatfield, St. ALbans and Wewlyn Garden City be able to use them as of next year?
I fall in the age bracket
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I can't afford to pay monthly, quarterly ticket prices at the moment so 7 days tickets are cheaper for me
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I fall into the age bracket, yes I've just turned 17
My train operator is the worse of them all, FCC who are well known to be rubbish at making their trains run on time.
I'm travelling from Hatfield (Herts) Station to Old Street station. I use only one train to get there - the Moorgate train. Saying that, I leave at 8am 5 days a week, so I...