• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by MrBurnz1

  1. M

    Out of Court vs Prosecution

    Ok thanks, that’s useful to know
  2. M

    Out of Court vs Prosecution

    Thanks for the reply. Yes I am. I am stupidly involved with a short fare evasion at Cardiff Central. I claimed I joined at Newport, but actually got on one stop prior to that. The station is unmanned station and on the day there was no way of getting a ticket at the station, nor on the train...
  3. M

    Out of Court vs Prosecution

    Hello, I’m new to the forum. I know this may sound a bit vague, but does anyone know the % of cases that go through court as opposed to those settled outside of it. For example, a first time offender accused of short faring, maybe with a view of a minimal financial gain, is it common for such...
  4. M

    TFW - Short fare - Cardiff Station - 3/11/18

    LexMoran, Please keep us updated as to how TIL respond to you. The exact same thing happened to me at Cardiff this weekend. Absolute idiotic thing to do but I am trying to gauge how TfW deal with these situations. I am hoping for a out of court settlement and reimbursement of any charges etc...

Top