• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Mr Jones

  1. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Looks like you jinx'ed me. Today I received my court summons for a date later in November. The summons recommends a set of charges which id be more than willing to accept so have once again e-mailed Arriva to see if they are willing to assist. The first response I had from Arriva just passed me...
  2. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Ahhhh right ok. Does the case file go back to ATW at some point? Currently I have the following. - Letter from TIL noting they are going to apply for Court summons’s - E-mail from ATW noting I have to deal with TIL and they are unable to step in as if it may effect any legal cases that are...
  3. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Today, I recieved an e-mail back from ATW noting that for first time offenders they usually allow a seatlement fee to be agreed but they go on to note that I have to deal with TIL and that they are unable to step in. Looks like they are taking a stronger stance on these case. I’m going to reply...
  4. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    All, A little update from me. I have received another letter from TIL advising they are now going to apply for a court summons. What address do I use ATW directly? I cannot seem to locate an address on any of the correspondence for ATW. Just the TIL offices. Cheers Paul
  5. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Ahhh great news mate. That's the next step for me, sending a similar letter to ATW.
  6. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Sorry Jamo04, only just spotted your post. Fingers crossed for you mate. Keep us posted.
  7. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    I was caught early July. I've just sent my second response to TIL. Along similar lines to my initial letter. Fingers crossed, but I don't hold out much hope. Many Thanks for the help to date guys.
  8. M

    Caught short-faring on ATW at Cardiff Central

    Yes you've guessed it. Another idiot here who thought he'd save himself a couple of ££££'s on a train fair and is now paying the price. In July this year, I traveled from my local station to Cardiff Central, and instead of purchasing the correct fair at Cardiff Central ticket offices. I told...

Top