• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by MP199

  1. M

    Northern conductors (manchester picc)

    Hi Geordie, I believe isn't because is also confirming something on a Friday...inviting someone for an assessment day after few days...as I have said, I don't know but I think is may be a different application he's referring to
  2. M

    Northern conductors (manchester picc)

    Thanks, crossed fingers, this week we'll know more.
  3. M

    Northern conductors (manchester picc)

    Hi, I have also applied for the role and I have passed both tests verbal and numerical. Are you sure about the role playing SCAAT test etc..? or this is something you think will happen. I have never done anything with them before so I haven't got a clue about what to expect? thanks

Top