Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
For the Kids Go Free offer I remember reading a term that says that you can travel without children - for example using a return ticket to take kids somewhere on the train and drop them off (or go somewhere to collect them).
However I am pretty sure if no kids are involved at all, you will...
Or I could pay a tiny bit more for a Musselburgh to Tweedbank ticket at £12.20, which would have no barriers to go through (or rather, not go through).
That's a really good point.
Leaving the Kids Go Free offer aside, the prices are quite interesting and the extra 20p from South Gyle for...
Thanks for the reply.
But...
Is it OK to ignore ScotRail's advertised restrictions because I now know better?
On a practical level, the only evidence that we'd not travelled in from SGL would be not having our tickets marked, not putting them through the gatelines coming off the...
I have recently taken 2 kids on the Borders line for a weekend trip; we travelled Edinburgh Waverley (EDB) to Tweedbank (TWB) using ScotRail's Kids Go Free offer.
EDB - TWB Kids Go Free is effectively an Off-Peak Day Return priced £11.20. Kids Go Free is not available as Singles so a weekend...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.