• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by mollyoz

  1. M

    Intention to prosecute; someone else used my name & address

    To be honest Nothing. Im in too much of a state to think properly. :'(
  2. M

    Intention to prosecute; someone else used my name & address

    I thank you all for your advice. Im still struggling on how to word the statement. Im not very good at putting pen to paper so any help would i be really grateful. Im getting ill over all this. Thank you all so much
  3. M

    Intention to prosecute; someone else used my name & address

    Hi, Im after advice please. I had a notification of Intention to Prosecute. Latter reads that on Tuesday 18th Sep upon inspection at **** Entered a train for the purpose of travelling on the railway, without a ticket entitling travel. I didnt use the train that day. I had been using to attend...

Top