• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Mollie

  1. M

    Possibility of Summons

    Update...T.I.L offered me an out of court settlement ,which I could not pay quick enough and the matter is now closed.Unbelievably relieved,I so rarely travel on trains mainly due to the nightmarish shifts I work but I will never make this mistake again and will actively countenance any one...
  2. M

    Possibility of Summons

    Thank you so much for all your replies and advice. in view of the fact that it will have an unbelievably disproportionate effect on my continued future employment if I am prosecuted and get a criminal record for what was a stupid error of judgement- i have got in touch with a specialist...
  3. M

    Possibility of Summons

    Concerned about posting details on this - so have removed. thanks for the advice
  4. M

    Possibility of Summons

    I very stupidly gave my wrong station of origin when asked,

Top