• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by MKN86

  1. M

    London Midland assessment day

    As you say cobbler seems strange to hold more assessments when like myself there are people who passed the assessments and haven't had an interview.
  2. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Take it still no news for anyone who attended 16/10 onwards? Also anyone from 15/10 actually been offered a job yet?
  3. M

    London Midland assessment day

    I don't think people from the 16th October onwards have heard. I haven't anyway. Ive been and spoke to them since and was told my applications on hold effectively as they had over 1000 people apply for 21 jobs and that id recieve a letter confirming my assessment result over the next week or 2.
  4. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Still nothin' so far. I went Tuesday 16th.
  5. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Ive emailed heard nothing, called at start of this week and they said they were still in the process of letting people know how they get on. I'm in Birmingham anyway next week so can't do any harm to go and ask I guess.
  6. M

    London Midland assessment day

    I can't believe that people here from the assessments Tuesday and Wednesday are still yet to hear anything. I'm in Birmingham next week might pop in and ask how I got on in person.
  7. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Does anyone know the human resources number for London midland? I can't see it on there website. I went on Tuesday for assessments and haven't heard anything, which seems to be the case for everyone who went tues or weds. I wanna find out wether or not I passed the assessment
  8. M

    London Midland assessment day

    So still looking like no one on this forum who attended assessments Tuesday have heard anything
  9. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Same here. Might look at phoning by end of the week if heard nothing.
  10. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Did you get given 3 questions in which you had to write your answers before going Into the interview first like it says on the prep material they sent out?
  11. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Komma was it not like what people said to expect in the thread titled. Structured interview? I know that the posts are about what to expect for a trainee train driver job rather than conductor but thought it would be about the same? From what uve just said sounds like it might be a bit...
  12. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Surely they don't decide that because if you fail assessments twice with any toc I thought you aren't able to ever do them again. So wouldn't be fair to take them with one and fail because they expect a higher score than a different company. --- old post above --- --- new post below --- I...
  13. M

    London Midland assessment day

    If that's the case then given the fact they said people who went Tuesday would be contacted Thurs or Friday and haven't been, that there could be more people successful at the assessment than they first thought.
  14. M

    London Midland assessment day

    So did anyone who attended the assessments Tuesday get a call today?
  15. M

    London Midland assessment day

    Ive still not heard anything yet.

Top