• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Mister Bassett

  1. M

    Station Assistant for South West Trains (SWT)

    Thanks for your replies everyone, I haven't had my assessment yet but will let you know how I get on once I do. Can't seem to get on to the test practices on the SHL site because of some incompatibility with my browser (i have tried several different computers). Will take your advice on board...
  2. M

    Station Assistant for South West Trains (SWT)

    Hi, that would be great if you could. It's not for a few days yet. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
  3. M

    Station Assistant for South West Trains (SWT)

    Hi all, Could any of you help me? I have been invited to the assessment centre for SWT (station assistant job). The letter they sent me specified that the day would last between 3-4Hrs and that there would be a multiple choice questionaire to complete. I have the practice test they sent...
  4. M

    South West Trains, Station Assistance

    Hi all, Could any of you help me? I have been invited to the assessment centre for SWT (station assistant job). The letter they sent me specified that the day would last between 3-4Hrs and that there would be a multiple choice questionaire to complete. I have the practice test they sent...

Top