• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by mikeym

  1. M

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    yeah may sound silly of me to give such a response, but like i said i had lots of recognition in my last job, and the interview i thought went very well, having obviously done my research into scotrail beforehand. I just thought it was a very lame excuse on their part to say that i didnt know...
  2. M

    How do i become a scotrail driver and what is involved?

    I was driving for london underground for 11 years, excellent work record, nvq, letters of recognition for good work etc... Moved to scotland in sept last year, passed testing for scotrail but Failed at interview. When I asked for feedback, I was sent a letter saying that the manager thought I...

Top