• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by mikealineskiba

  1. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    Yeah i got the same email today too Tracy. At least now i know and can merrily carry on with my life lol.
  2. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    Well done siren :-)
  3. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    All it says is assessments will be April. I know its still April, but been well over a month since I passed the phone interview. Time will tell I guess.
  4. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    Ahh. Well that blows that possibility out of the water!
  5. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    I guess that could be a possibility, although, correct me if I'm wrong, I've not seen anyone who applied for Manchester given assessment dates at all yet?
  6. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    that's rough! I knew about how competitive the application process is, and I will probably need to be patient, but in your case, to know you've passed assessments but you can't do anything more must be massively annoying. In this case, with the apparent delay in organizing assessments, surely...
  7. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    Cheers for your replies guys, sounds as though maybe they're not quite round to doing Manchester I guess. Fingers crossed anyway! You're right though, very frustrating. What happened last year Tracy?
  8. M

    TPE trainee drivers

    Hi everyone, long time lurker first time posting. Just a quick question for everyone but more so people who have applied for Manchester. I had an email on 14th March saying I had passed the phone interview and they would be in touch shortly to arrange assessments, but STILL not heard anything...

Top