Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Yes, I know it is a transitional thing.
That doesn't mean standing for an hour and a half every night between now and December 15 is acceptable......
It's the usual cant be bothered with customers attitude.
I'm reasonably fit, and recovering from hip replacement. I don't look old, nor walk with...
Now our nice new trains are coming, I can no longer book a seat. I've done so for the last two years, travelling from Oxenholme to Manchester OR daily. Much to the envy of many who stand every day, I get to sit.
Now " because the booking system doesn't know which train is running" they wont...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.