• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by MichaelJ25

  1. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Still waiting for a formal offer, I’m guessing due to the vetting, hopefully it’s sorted soon
  2. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Yep the wait isn’t much fun, just remain positive mate
  3. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    I just had a read through their website, they have a lot of useful info on there mate. Look at things like aims, slogan, awards etc
  4. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    I was asked - Why do you want to work for DRS
  5. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Just checked my application on the portal, mine says - waiting for sponsor actions
  6. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    I’ve not tried yet mate, I will have a look later and let you know
  7. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    It’s from NTS, I’ve only just got the email so I’m sure you will get one soon
  8. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    I’ve just had the same email mate
  9. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Hope all goes well for you too mate ! I’ve just completed the 119 form and started the vetting and DBS certification 1663957538 Well done mate ! Good luck with the DMI !
  10. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Yes I’ve got the same as you
  11. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Thanks mate ! Panic over, I’ve just received the email
  12. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    When did they give you a date for the medical ? I’ve also applied for Willesden
  13. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    Anyone had a date for the medical yet ?
  14. M

    DRS - Trainee Train Driver - London (13/01/22)

    The latest assessments will cancel out the previous

Top