• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Michael Bellis

  1. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    Brilliant thanks for the info and I’ll see you on Monday mate
  2. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    I’m currently out the country until Thursday so I was hoping they would have sent me a letter or an email but nothing as of yet (not sure about a letter). Have you been contacted at all?
  3. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    Hi all, does anyone else here start on November 5th?
  4. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    You should definitely brush up on the history of Crossrail, projects they are involved with, where they operate etc as it’s likely to come up and also good to know the history of the company you want to work for. It was kind of a mixture between relaxed chit chat and then questions about your...
  5. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    No not yet, I start in November so will get that closer to the time I’m guessing
  6. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    So I chased them about it and then spoke to Security Watchdog this morning who said they’ve received everything and then Crossrail phoned me and said everything was good to go
  7. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    Have you heard anything back yet mate?
  8. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    Capital performed a search on your LinkedIn account? Must be to check you haven’t made up employment history I guess. Yeah I got my dbs check back on Saturday and they’ve been in touch with my employer so hopefully all done in a few days time
  9. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    How long did it take for security watchdog to complete your references etc? Sent all my details to them just over 2 weeks ago so wondering if it’s a long wait as I would like to hand my resignation in to my current job next week
  10. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    It was nearly a year ago that i done this so my memory of it is non existent, sorry i can't be of any help to you
  11. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    I had my medical last month and they checked my height and weight, eye test, hearing test, ECG, blood pressure, checked my balance and conducted a drug and alcohol test. They never asked about long term sick but if you have a condition you are worried about then just give MTR a call and check...
  12. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    I didn’t notice an area that asked for my P60.... hope I haven’t missed something?
  13. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    Sorry I meant the company who get in touch with you on behalf of Crossrail to do your work history etc, have you done this yet? If so what does that involve. Thanks and sorry for the questions
  14. M

    MTR Cross Rail Successful Driver applicants Sharing info

    Excellent thanks mate, do you remember what sort of stuff they wanted to know?

Top