Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
@THW:
I wasn't trying to be sarcastic nor a smart arse. At the time you wrote your post, I hadn't received my own results, so I interpreted your post as you had passed. I apologize, and keep your head up!
@Dynamonic:
Thank you so much for your input. It means a lot, and it gives me hope...
I tried finding out where exactly I failed on the Tea-Occ, but this was the answer I got: "Unfortunately we do not hold any further level of detail."
Would contacting OPC help, since they administrated the tests?
Could someone please confirm if I lost "one life" since I failed the company...
Just got the expected e-mail: "Thanks for taking the time to come and take the Stage 1 testing. Unfortunately you did not pass the Stage 1 testing. If you would like information about which sections you passed and failed please email back directly." :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Wish the other...
Hi Raul!
I'm sure we'd all love joining you guys!! THW got off a terrific start. Those of us who attended Stage One two days ago on Monday, we're still waiting. Will let you know either way! Hope today or tomorrow to receive some good news!!
Well done , you're a rock star! :D
How many do you reckon you got right for TRP 1? Also how many did you get time to answer at TRP 2?
I agree that TRP 2 was a walk in the park, but I was awful on speed :cry:, so that may prove decisive as I didn't get nowhere near what most people did...
Thank you! Have you found out how you did? I went in yesterday, we were fifteen (fourteen males, one lady).
My expectations:
- Bourdon: enhanced pass / pass
- TRP 1: fail (answered correctly 9-10 for sure); I'd expect the cut off to be around 12-14 maybe? 13-15?
- TRP 2: fail (only got to...
Hi THW!
Could you (or anyone else) please let me know if the assessment day with East Midlands consists of stage 1 only, or do you sit all three stages the same day?
Also, how many tests did you sit altogether at stage 1? Is it just the three: Group Bourdon (paper test), Tea-Occ (paper test)...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.