• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Meadows

  1. M

    Incident at Wandsworth Common 07/08/16

    I understand that, completely. My point was more that when members of the public (the same said members who have been slated throughout this thread for not knowing how to open a door) see staff leaning out it doesn't go anyway to making them realise that it IS dangerous!
  2. M

    Incident at Wandsworth Common 07/08/16

    No, it was someone in coach L who had not long given me a cup of tea. I got off at Dundee and watched the train until it was out of sight and the person was lookingnoutnthe whole time.
  3. M

    Incident at Wandsworth Common 07/08/16

    It was interesting to watch the east coast HST leaving Dundee last night with a crew member leaning out of the window. Surely staff should be setting an example?
  4. M

    Famous people on trains

    Last August travelling from Kings Cross we had Ronan Keating and his family and freinds (plus dog) fill out coach L traveling up to Edinburgh for his wedding. We were in coach M but I walked through L a couple of times for a nosey.
  5. M

    Children and the Underground

    Didn't notice the typo
  6. M

    Children and the Underground

    I visit London a few times a year and always get a young visitor discount applied to an oyster for my 14yo. I was wondering how that would work with the ticket offices being closed but I just approached a staff member in kings cross and she did it on the machine for me - can't see that being in...

Top