Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Unfortunately I failed my final interview in the area of concentration - I used an example of driving a car on the motorway. I can reapply in 6 months. Does anyone know if this 6 month rule applies to all TOCs or just MTR Crossrail? Also any hints on a better example of when you have maintained...
I successfully completed both assessment centres in August 2017 for the latest recruitment round for trainee crossrail drivers. I was told I would receive an invitation for the final interview stage with a line manager by email, but it may take a while. It has now been three weeks. Is this...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.