• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Matthew kirk

  1. M

    Southern medical assessment

    Received my offer yesterday and start date for next week. Took a while with hospital letter etc but got there in the end. Thanks all for advise etc.
  2. M

    Southern medical assessment

    It is a bit mate. Just don’t want the hospital to sit on it that’s all. No I’ve had no effects from any treatment and take no medication as was just a straight removal so hopefully that’ll be good enough for them.
  3. M

    Southern medical assessment

    thanks. Medical was just discussing general health. Check blood pressure. Eye test. Colour blind test. Hearing test. Just simple things like check you can turn your head side to side/up and down, touch your toes. Give urine sample that tests for drugs. Takes about 5 mins to get the result so you...
  4. M

    Southern medical assessment

    Thanks for the reassurance. Been a lengthy process since applied and this is the most nerve wracking.
  5. M

    Southern medical assessment

    Hi. I’ve just had a medical assessment and drugs screening for southern for storesman role. To get to the point, I’ve had cancer and although I passed the drugs screening and all health tests, eyesight, hearing etc. A doctor there has requested to get more info from my surgeon to my condition. I...

Top